Candibiotic
News Update :

Digene, Antaacid

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Digene is the most commonly prescribed and commonly used anta acid, sometimes it can be take without doctors prescription, comes in various flovours of tablets
As an antacid in the symptomatic relief of peptic ulcer, gastritis, oesophagitis, hiatus hernia and other dyspeptic conditions associated with hyperacidity.
Presentation and Composition :
Digene Gel: Bottle of 170 ml.
Digene Gel is presented as a pleasantly flavoured viscous suspension in three delicious flavours: mint, orange and mixed fruit.
Each 10 ml (2 tehtmoonfuls approx.) contains:
Magnesium hydroxide I.P. : 185mg
Simethicone I.P. : 50mg
Sodium carboxymethylcellulose I.P. : 100mg
Dried aluminium hydroxide gel I.P. : 830mg
Digene Tablets: Strip of 9 tablets.
Digene tablet is presented as a pleasantly flavoured flat chewable tablet in three delicious flavours mint, orange and mixed fruit.
Each uncoated tablets contains:
Dried aluminium hydroxide Gel I.P. : 300mg
Magnesium aluminium silicate hydrate : 50mg
Magnesium hydroxide I.P. : 25mg
Simethicone I.P. : 25mg

Rating: 4/5
Share this Article on :

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

probably one of the most cheapest antacids..
i have tried it
works

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Vinayak Wins 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.